S E R V I C E S
• RESIDENTIAL • COMMERCIAL • INDUSTRIAL • INFRASTRUCTURE •
- Landscape design drawings including the overall layout, theme design, features, and precedent images.
- Design and documentation including: grading, hardscapes, foundations, walls, drainage, lighting, irrigation, soil profiles, some structures, demolition, storm water, water supply, utilities, power, erosion control and flood control. California Civil Engineering wet stamp.
PLANTING DESIGN AND DOCUMENTATION
- Detailed planting plans and specifications.
- Project oversight including servicing client relations, contractor sourcing, reviewing estimates and budgets, liaising with government authorities for approvals and inspections, coordination of contractors and consultants and timelines. A.I.M.S. Landscape can project manage residential, commercial and infrastructure projects such as single and multiple dwelling residential developments, various commercial developments and infrastructure projects including inland waterways, power plants, municipal improvements, railroads, highways, water purification, sewerage facilities, refuse disposal, foundations, structures and buildings.
- Creating contracts, administering contract requirements, construction oversight, code compliance and oversight and screening contractors payment.
CONTRACTING AND CONSULTING
- Contracting and consulting to landscape architectural, engineering firms and to government agencies.
TECHNOLOGY AND PRESENTATION
- A.I.M.S. Landscape utilizes current technologies to present, communicate and coordinate ideas and for the production of drawings, documentation and reports. Hand graphics such as sketches and perspectives are also key tools available.
- Software: AutoCAD; Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional; Google Sketch Up 3D modelling; Microsoft Office; and skilled in Vectorworks and Mircostation.